We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how Proactiveservices.com collect and process your personal information through Proactiveservices websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together "Proactiveservices Services"). By using Proactiveservices Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Proactiveservices Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Proactiveservices Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Proactiveservices Services.
For What Purposes Does Proactiveservices Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
· Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
· Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Proactiveservices Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Proactiveservices Services.
· Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Proactiveservices Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
· Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Proactiveservices, and others.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
We do not utilize cookies.
Does Proactiveservices Share Your Personal Information?
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
· We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
· We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
· We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
· Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use Proactiveservices Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms & Conditions , including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes. If you have any concern about privacy at Proactiveservices, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.